Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Van

Prayer request answered! My dad helped me buy a '98 Dodge Grand Caravan and, get this - it's purple! And the best part is that I only owe my parents about $500 for the deal. My sister, Kelsey, took my Geo Prizm. That's the only reason I even got the van. Thanks Kels for, once again, being totally selfless! :)

Keon is two years old. He's sure acting like it. I worry when I hear that three is more difficult than two. He's still a good kid.

Nina is 1 month old today. She's gorgeous. However, she's not as simple as she used to be. She's quite noisy, actually, and last night I found myself sleeping in Chris' room in order to get away from Nina for an hour! I know it sounds terrible, but you've gotta hear her to believe it. :)

Mom flies in on Thursday and we're supposed to drive home for Christmas on Friday. I still don't have permission to travel with the kids. Yesterday, the caseworker said I'd know today, but I waited all day without a phone call from anyone. Grrrr ...

Nina's dad has requested a visit this week, but again, no one is contacting me. I worry that it'll come back against me at not providing adequate visits with her "dad." I pray that tomorrow I'll hear we can all travel for Christmas and that she can visit during the one one-hour spot I have open on Thursday.

Thursday should be Christmas in Sharon, which I will look forward to once I know I can have a real Christmas this weekend with my family in Massachusetts. What a roller coaster!

2 Comments:

Blogger FizxWestcott said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to your entire family, Kim!

Dodge Caravans are the bestest minivans ever! You're turning into a regular soccer mom! Now if only your kids played soccer...

Have a great holiday season with the various new and old parts of your family, and I will continue to pray for blessings on you and your beautiful children.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me just tell you that ONE of them better play soccer ... that was my sport growing up. :)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home