Wednesday, April 11, 2007

101 days ...

How do 101 days slip past without me noticing?!

I logged on tonight to write a simple message, but then I got caught up reading my "New Years" post. It was kind of refreshing to re-read those prayer requests and realize that are all still truly my heart's desires, and many have been answered!

All I WANTED to say tonight was how awesome it is to check on my two oldest boys tonight, only to find that Keon sneaked into Christian's bed to fall asleep. Now, understand that it's Christian's bed, but it's Keon who got the pillow and was all tucked in under the comforter. We've had two good nights of them falling asleep in bed on their own, so I'm hoping for the best.

What I NEED to say tonight is that Noah did come home! He arrived on January 18, 2007, on his 9 week birthday ... when Kathy uncovered his car seat, a huge laugh (and a small giggle) escaped as I realized I was officially seeing the fattest baby cheeks on the planet! Three months later, I have a beautiful 20 lb. 5 month old (which is quite large for those of you who aren't sure!) No one realizes how big he is until they hear how young he still is. And, even at 5 months, the goofball likes to be swaddled and cuddled like a newborn ... I spent two days of my Easter vacation with a stiff neck from holding his car seat for too long. He's gotta be the football player of the bunch! :) When adopted, his name will officially become Noah Elijah. I'll write more about the meaning of his name later (which is wonderful!)

I just couldn't start a new post without mentioning that he arrived, by the grace of God (and the prayers of his brothers!) How sweet it was to hear them pray for his arrival every single night ... actually, he's still the first person they pray for every night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home