Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Goodbye Anthony ... :(

So Katie and I think Anthony and Carrie have something going on ... they sing together all the time and did you see her freaking out when he was singing for the last time. Even said, "I love you." Hmmm ... think she's robbin' the cradle? ;)

Rough day today. I got really mad when my coverage was taken away from me this morning for a training that I "had" to be at. Finally someone covered, but she shouldn't have been the one that had to.

Also, my friend Jenny, who had a baby and then got sick ... well, I've really wanted to talk to her to find out where she stands on her belief in God. She seems like a really good person and very interested in her Catholic faith. Today she walked into lunch and asked me if I'd seen the billboard on State St. that said, "There are so many choice on earth. Eternity only has two. What's it gonna be?" or something like that. I said, "Yeah," and made some small talk. As if I'd missed my first cue, she then said, "It also makes me nervous. Like where do I fit in there and how can I be sure." Basically, that's saying, "I have a belief in God, I want to accept Him and be with Him for eternity, but I need the Gospel presented clearly." I don't think I deserve for God to give me another chance like that! I totally blew it. My only comfort is 1.) my mistakes won't mess up God's will and 2.) I can always say, "I've been thinking about what you said at lunch ... I know how you can be sure ..." Pray for me and my lack of boldness, please.

I'm sure someone will be able to comment on me not being able to mess up God's will. ;) Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home