Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sick Puppy!

I have never experienced owning a sick pet, but I can't say as I like it! When Dawson had surgery, he was kinda weird, but he didn't usually seem to be in PAIN. Since yesterday afternoon, Dawson has had terrible diarrhea (spelling?) at least once every two hours, but usually more often. Needless to say, I "slept" on the couch so I could hear him whining and take them both outside. For each hour in the night, I probably spent 30 minutes sleeping and 10 minutes outside with the dogs in the RAIN. The rest of the time was spent laying on the couch thinking about how tired I would be today.

I WAS tired, but got over it by running errands and mowing the lawn. I don't think anyone hates Wal-Mart as much as I do now-a-days, with the exception of Katie. I wonder if HER hatred for the place has seeped into my thinking. I spent $19 on hair stuff at Wal-Mart today. Necessary? Probably not. Stocking up on some things while they were on sale and I had coupons. I hate spending money on things that are literally temporary. I know it's ALL temporary in the grand scheme of eternity, but I'm specifically talking about food and cleaning stuff. I'd much rather buy furniture or put it towards my savings for a fenced in backyard (so the dogs can run.) I can't believe how much of my life is spent trying to make like easier in regards to taking care of the dogs or actually taking care of them. I can't imagine having children. LOL

Not a very interesting post, but I wanted to take a break before cleaning the second floor. Hoping Katie will want Chinese tonight, but considering we had it twice last week, it's sort of a long shot. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home