Saturday, August 27, 2005

Smile

Have you ever truly smiled because you really felt like you were doing what you were supposed to be doing? I can't help but think that now-a-days. Especially Thursday and Friday. Those were the first two weekdays that I didn't work late, came home in the afternoon, and spent time with the babies all evening. When I'm doing that, I just get this powerful feeling that says, "THIS is what you were meant to do." And the fact that I'm not married and starting my own family doesn't bother me, simply because God found a way to bless me with children even at this time in my life. It's incredible.

People keep telling me, "You love them so much ... just imagine how much you'll love your own kids!" They just don't get it. I was so blessed this morning talking to my mom who said that she totally understood that I love them as much as I'd ever love my own kids, especially after she spent 2 weeks with them in Maine this summer. :) At least SOMEONE else understands!

Well, Christian just woke up after only a 1/2 hour nap, when I'd expected him to sleep for 2 hours. He's trying to fall back to sleep. I need to go nap because my time is running out and we're going to Katie's grandparent's house for dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home