Monday, September 26, 2005

Keep Singin'

Another rainy day
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I wanna do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck and I can't move
When I don't know what I should do
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through

I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
Your the one that's keeping my heart beating
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
That's the only way that I'll find healing

Can I climb up in Your lap
I don't wanna leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing

Saturday, I found out that my dad's biological father was contacting him after leaving 42 years ago. Today I found out that my maternal grandmother has cancer in an advanced stage. I also got a call from the boys' caseworker to "talk about some things" - which are probably nothing - but have me all worked up. You hear that things happen in threes. Probably the most upsetting thing, though, is the argument between my sisters and I about visiting this weekend. Some of us value being together right now, while some of us would prefer fun times with friends. We aren't seeing eye-to-eye and all I REALLY want is to have them all here. All this happening in MA just makes me feel EXTREMELY lonely here - despite the responsibilities and people around me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Hey Kim,

I periodically check up on you thru this page..I haven't left any comments yet, but thought you could use some encouragement... When I read your blogs sometimes I laugh,sometimes I feel really sad.Usually I'm always proud!! :)You definately have a gift for writing!!! and you definately have a gift for loving.. Those boys are so fortunate to have YOU!!!!
Try to take one day at a time, and remember that all you are going thru, is just a stepping stone to something much bigger, and try to remember that the boys will only be little for a short time!!! I've realized that each age is just a phase, and doesn't last forever..(thank God!!!) Can you believe Evan is senior, and Beth is a freshman!!! Somedays I look at them and can't believe it...I'm already crying when I think about him graduating in June!!! I remember you when you were little.. when you thru up all over me!!! Time goes by so fast...
As far as your grandmother... I'm so sorry to hear she has cancer!! Keep your chin up!! God is still in control, and He knows the end of the story, before we even get to the middle of it..
As far as your dads dad reappearing... I hope people will be willing to hear his side(there's ALWAYS two sides..) and also be willing to forgive... in the big picture... does the past matter at this point? WWJD???
Your uncle L. is choosing to give him a second chance, for whatever his reasons, and I'm proud of him for that..Forgiveness is a powerful tool..we all need to practice what we preach a little more...This is an opportunity for healing and unity... Wish you could be here when he comes to visit.. you're welcome if you can make it with the boys..:)
Anyway, hang in there,!!!! You're doing a great job, and you will make it!!!! :) We are proud of you.!!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home